Flybridge Capital Partners is an early-stage venture capital firm whose mission is to assist entrepreneurs in growing innovative, this site global companies. The firm has invested in over 70 companies including (Brontes Technologies (acquired by 3M), Cartera Commerce, Crashlytics (acquired by Twitter) DataXu, Digital Lumens, JouleX (acquired by Cisco), MongoDB, Open English, Reveal Imaging (acquired by SAIC) and ZING (acquired by Dell). For more information, visit www.flybridge.com.
We are led by a team of four general partners with over a half a century of combined experience in venture capital. Click here for team bios.
- We invest in seed and early-stage, capital efficient technology focused companies
- We invest in privately-held US start-up companies seeking capital to fuel growth and expand operations
- We are typically the first institutional investor in the company, and serve as the lead or co-lead
Why We Are Different
- We accelerate the growth of our portfolio companies and reduce early-stage risk by drawing on the expertise of our general partners
- Our experience in working with early stage companies allow us to better understand the issues they face
- We provide value-added support to the companies we invest in including strategic guidance, business development, marketing and recruitment support